This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a recent MSc Sports Analytics graduate from Loughborough University London. I am passionate about the application of data (AI) to help organizations gain a competitive advantage. I am looking for opportunities in data analysis/science.
MSc. Sport Analytics & Technologies w/ Distinction | Loughborough University London
- Relevant Courses:
- Principles of Data Science
- Advanced Data Science
Hons. Bachelors of Kinesiology | University of Toronto
- Relevant Courses:
- Research Design, Evaluation and Statistics
Iterpro | Product Development Intern
A revolutionary football team management platform that connects people, integrates data from every football club’s department and turns them into actionable insights.
- Assisted on the research & development by providing features through design thinking and testing the in-house software/ device (A/B testing)
- Analyzed the market to review the company’s market opportunities and current used technologies
Two Circles | Client Analyst Intern
A sports marketing agency that uses data to grow direct relationships with sports and fans
- Interned as part of a Loughborough University London team to analyse the European digital advertising of the NFL GamePass for the 2019/20 season
- Analysed and evaluated data about customer profile and purchases based on subscriptions plan
- Provided future recommendations for the digital advertising campaigns spanning creative, audience, location targeting, channel mix and budgeting
Sports Interactive | Student Consultant
The world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its best-selling Football Manager series of multi-platform video games.
- Interned as part of Loughborough University London cohort to help develop new commercial opportunities (through new avenues or partnerships) for their football data
- Performed research on the impact of data on the sports analytics industry and the company’s competitors
- Developed strong relationships with potential business clients (both start-up and commercial companies)
- Developed an idea from scratch for a potential partnership and created effective business plan
- Presented finalized plan to Sports Interactive executives
Premier League Club x Loughborough University London | Student Researcher
- Conducted a Dissertation Project in the field of sports analytics – “Player & Team
- Movement Predictive Models in Football”
- Performed a literature review on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the field of sport analytics
- – where knowledge gaps where established.
- Developed the Neural Network model with spatiotemporal data provided by a Premier
- League Clubs Academy teams (NDA signed).
- Analysed, tested and critically assessed the model performance to develop and share
- conclusions (paper)
University of Toronto | Research Candidate
- Conducted Research Project in the field of sports analytics – “The End of Possession
- Performed a literature review on the field of sport analytics, from which I formed my research question
- Developed the methods and variables to answer research question and collected data
- Watched and annotated key events in soccer matches (data collection)
- Quantified, analyzed and critically assessed the data to develop and share conclusions
- (paper and presentation)