Data Analyst/Business Analyst
About Aishwarya Ganesan:
Prospective Data Analyst who strives to pose and answer questions with quantitative-driven insights. I am a
seasoned management professional who has vast experience of 9+ years managing IT business projects. By
combining my attention to detail, love for data, and excellent communication, I am looking to obtain a
challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic organization where my education and experience will be in
tandem with the company's goals.
Sahar Media Inc. Dubai, UAE
Senior Business Analyst 03/2015 – 04/2022
• Analyzed a full range of business concerns, needs, and requirements to identify
and recommend processes, products, and solutions to meet goals and objectives.
● Defined, analyzed, and achieved business goals while leading projects through all
phases from definition to execution.
● Reputation for gaining an in-depth understanding of project value and core
concerns prior to recommending and implementing effective business solutions.
● Utilized superior communication, leadership, team collaboration, staff training,
and time management skills to build consensus across relevant parties and drive
• Performed testing including functional, regression, and user acceptance
Barclays plc Chennai, India
Senior Business Analyst 11/2013 – 12/2014
● Analyzed user requirements
● Written and tested code, refined, and rewrote it as necessary
● Researching, designing, and writing new software programs
● Developed existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
● Coordinated with IT groups and external vendors and ensured effective
application services to ensure the reliability of all applications.
● Monitored and provided support to workflows and provided expert knowledge on
all workflow designs.
● Develop and maintain professional relationships with all online business teams.
CGI Group, INC Chennai, India
Software Developer/Programmer 01/2010 – 10/2013
● Responsibilities like building the code according to the requirements.
● Tracking & Bug Fixing the Developed code.
● Component testing of the components developed and if required Regression
● Incident Management & Fix Programs.
● Creating Technical Design according to the Requirements and Functional Design
● Provided support, system maintenance, and major implementation of systems as
assigned by IT management
● Conducted incident resolution within the agreed SLA, production issue, and
● Handling customer Change requests, Service requests, and Incidents.
P.G. in Big Data Analytics (GPA: 3.69/4.00) 05/2022 – 12/2023
Sastra University Tamil Nadu, India
B.Tech Computer Science GPA(8.34/10.00)
07/2005 – 05/2009
Professionals in the same Banking / Loans sector as Aishwarya Ganesan
Professionals from different sectors near Toronto, Ontario
Other users who are called Aishwarya
Jobs near Toronto, Ontario
Postes Canada Lytton, Canada
Numéro de la demande d'emploi : 168920 · Fonction administrative : Vente au détail · Ville principale : Lytton · Emplacement(s) supplémentaire(s) : · Province : Colombie-Britannique · Type d'empl ...
TELUS Health Toronto, ON, Canada Temporary
Join our team · TELUS Health is looking for group exercise instructors to teach various classes for a corporate fitness facility. · Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together: ...
Yorkdale Toyota Toronto, ON, Canada Full time
WE OFFER: · Centralized location · High performance culture · Focused on customer experience · Hands on management staff · Transparent · Promote from within · Excellent opportunity for career growth · ...