About Akinlolu Oguntoye:
I am a customer oriented individual who go far and beyond to meet customers need and represent the company in the best of my professional skills and understanding.
Telecommunications Field Technician I&R & Security July 2017 – May 2023
- Termination of fiber and cart5 for data and phone connection.
- Climbing pole to connect fiber at the NAP and connect copper at the RA.
- Diagnose and correct all technical problems related to fibre optic, Copper and Coax.
- Ensure that communication with cross functional thing is maintained in a professional manner.
- Install new services, extra data voice point, outside plant cables and equipment for residential and commercial building.
- Identify areas of process improvement to reduce departmental cost and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in company policy.
- Interacting with customers and addressing there needs and concerns.
- Trouble shooting and Installation of Security Services to homes and offices.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Trains and leads new workers on day-to-day work practices and procedure.
- Drive to and from customer locations in order to complete my work order
- Performing installation of wiring in commercial and residential building; Fibre, Coax, CAT 5 and CAT 6
- Troubleshoot technical issues during the installation
- Worked under all weather conditions both indoors and outdoors, accomplished aerial work and
working in confined space.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) February 2017 – June 2017
- Using Ladder to access aerial locations
- Accessing fibre optic terminal ( NAP ) to connect cables
- Installing fiber drops through conduit and aerial to connect customer
- Working in all weather conditions
- Travelling as required
Fiber optic training skill @ NAIT.
Professionals in the same Telecommunications sector as Akinlolu Oguntoye
Professionals from different sectors near Edmonton, Alberta
Other users who are called Akinlolu
Jobs near Edmonton, Alberta
Deep Riar Veterinary Services Ltd. Edmonton, Canada
Education: College/CEGEP · Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years · Tasks · Identify current and prospective staffing requirements · Prepare and post notices and advertisements · Collect and screen ...
Blanco Cantina Edmonton, Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate · Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years · Tasks · Establish methods to meet work schedules · Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff w ...
Kansha Mod. Inc. Edmonton, Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate · Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year · Tasks · Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc. · Record and prepare minutes of meeti ...