This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Engineer having Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering Technology with comprehensive experience in North America, Asia and Middle East in oil/gas industries. Experienced in operations support, commissioning, start-up, plant process optimization, de- bottlenecking, process efficiency improvement and process engineering support to existing facilities. Experienced in working in environments where ‘Incident Free’, ‘Process Safety’ and “People Safety” have been of utmost priority.
Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering Technology
LNG Process Engineer. Oct 2019 – Jan 2021
CHENIERE ENERGY, Texas- USA
Cheniere Energy is one of the largest LNG producing company in the US with 6 mega trains in operation on the US gulf coast. Joined the company as Process Engineer initially at the front end. Later on assigned the responsibilities of 6th train for collaborating process related activities with EPC contractor Bechtel.
- Responsible for process optimization of 5 LNG trains at Sabine Pass Liquefaction facilities producing 27 MTPA of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
- Carried out Management of Change, process surveillance, operations technical support, review project design documents for implementation.
- Conducted HAZOP & PHA risk assessments, process support to projects and engineering departments to reduce process safety risks to ALARP.
- Providing technical support to operations to develop, prioritize, and manage projects related to high risk operation areas for continuous improvements.
- Completed projects in gas sweetening, dehydration, LNG liquefaction and gas network systems to support the process optimization objectives.
- Developed design packages on plant improvement opportunities in order to support the low cost plant operations concept.
- Recommended new process technologies and evaluated opportunities which contributed to process efficiency improvement.
Sr. Process Optimization Engineer Sep 2015 – Aug 2019
QATAR PETROLEUM - Qatar
Qatar Petroleum is one of the largest integrated oil & gas company in the Middle East engaged in oil & gas exploration, production, refining and chemicals manufacturing. I worked on different projects of its subsidiary companies.
- Responsible for plant process optimization of oil & gas plants producing crude oil, associated gas and natural gas liquids.
- Controlled crude oil specification for salt content, BS&W and API as feed stock for oil refinery.
- Carried out Management of Change, process surveillance, operations technical support, review & approve project design documents for final implementation.
- Participated in HAZOP & PHA risk assessments, process support to projects and engineering departments to reduce process safety risks to ALARP.
- Carried out optimization and revamp studies by developing HYSYS models.
- Supervised and ensure cost effective on time and safe completion of projects & planned shutdowns to meet deadlines.
- Provided project management support to prepare scope of work, estimation of man-hours & prepared progress reports to manage the cost and time constraints.
- Ensured all department KPIs are met and took necessary action in case of variance.
- Prepared Internal Audit and weekly performance reports.
Production Engineer June 2000 – Jul 2015
QATAR PETROLEUM - Qatar
- Responsible for technical support to operations team for Start-up and Commissioning activities. Identified Technical issues during start-up and provided solutions through MOC (management of change) system.
- Successfully completed projects involving Gas Dehydration, Propane refrigeration systems, 80 km crude oil pipeline and redesigning of a propane chiller.
- Participated in the design of gas lift system for the entire field and converted wells to gas lifted wells.
- Conducted capacity review for the flare network and blow down system that resulted in flaring reduction by 2.5%.
- Carried out in-house FEED for replacing the first stage compressor with ejector technology that resulted in saving 0.6 million USD in fuel gas.
- Controlled the operating cost by monitoring energy consumption, treating cost on cooling water and monitoring the losses.
- Conducted energy optimization audit for heaters, reboilers and gas turbines and saved 1.3 million USD in fuel gas consumption.