This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am an internationally trained medical graduate with over 10years experience in health care. With a certificate in clinical research management ICH-GCP here in Canada. Have been involved in different aspects of research in the course of my clinical practice outside Canada from planning, administration of questionnaires, collecting samples to conducting of literature reviews.
Certificate in Research management
- I have been involved in Data collection and data management,
- cordination of activities in hospital sites
- review of medical charts of clients, records, analysis and interpretation of study results.
- Assists in the development and revision of study protocols and SOPs.
- Working within timelines to ensure task are completed on time.
- Effective communications with team members.
- Attention to details and maintenance of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with people of varying diversity.
- Ability to effectively use computer software like MS Word, excel and to learn new software and research methods.