About Corinne Coghlan:
- Safe and efficient operation of 40 Ton articulated trucks to meet production targets.
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and complete daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities.
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns.
- Communicate with loading excavator and dozer operators to ensure safe and proper placement of material.
- A leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures.
Recent Employment History
Heavy Equipment Operator, BFI Constructors Ltd. 2022-2023
Heavy Equipment Operator, Carmacks Enterprises 2020-2022
Oil Field, Halliburton 2008-2020
Skid Steer Certification
Professionals who compete with Corinne
Professionals in the same Construction / Facilities sector as Corinne Coghlan
Professionals from different sectors near Spruce Grove, Alberta
Other users who are called Corinne
Jobs near Spruce Grove, Alberta
AEO Nisku, Canada
BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL YOUR ROLE · As a part-time Brand Ambassador, you bring our brand to life every day Your goal is to provide everyone who comes in the store with an amazing shopping experi ...
CBRE Edmonton, Canada
Our collaborative culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Creating the real estate solutions of ...
Found in: Talent CA C2 - 5 days ago
Vantix Systems Inc Edmonton, Canada Contract
Our Client is seeking Digital Architects to work as part a team. The team will work on a full range of projects and activities . · The Digital Architect is responsible for overseeing the software arc ...