Versatile operations executive with extensive leadership experience in strategic planning and data analytics from industry leading publicly traded organizations and privately held turnarounds
Senior Vice President Operations
Renin Corporation May 2013 - at Present• Hired by the COO in 2013, quickly rose to current position with increasingly responsibilities.
• Successfully aligned business planning and operational processes with performance improvement and business risk- management activities.
• Deployed Six Sigma DMAIC methodology while leading high level cross functional teams in mission critical process redesign projects.
Gross Margin expansion
• Developed and managed regulatory compliance requirements.
• Board accountability.
• Spearheaded process improvement projects to ensure accurate timely data delivery, reduced production expense, and built effective relationships with key stakeholders.
• P&L responsibility for two manufacturing locations.
• Optimized financially based performance measurement system.
United Technologies Corporation, UTC Fire & Security, Chubb Edwards June 2000 - October 2012• Hired by the President of the Americas as Regional Director Supply Management. Inside my 12 year career performed various roles with increasingly responsibilities.
Regional Director Supply Chain 2000-2010
Operations Manager (Denver CO) 2010- 2012
Director Strategic projects 2012
• Successfully aligned regional business objectives to those of the corporation
• As a publicly traded organization directed all regional supply chain risk- activities. Managed all regulatory requirements ( SOX, DOD)
• Deployed corporate competitive excellence program (ACE). Similar to Six Sigma DMAIC methodologies were used with functional teams in projects designed to
• Limited the organizational pension exposure by significantly improving impact visibility and third party accountability.
• Active participant on three (3) mergers and acquisitions (one demerger two acquisitions).
• Mutli-Site operations
• ERP System(s) evaluation and implementation
• Process redesign
• Change Management
• Performance Management turnaround
• Continuous Improvement of operational processes and standards
• Cross functional team leadership
• P&L management
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Budget development
• Customer service improvements
• Facilities management
• Low staff turnover
• Policy formation
• Revenue goal and growth attainment
• Negotiation, persuasion, and communication
• Training and leadership development
• Problem solving
• Decision making
• Planning and deploying Operational assets
• Designing high performance teams
• Human capital performance accountability management