This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Management). Vancouver Island University. Nanaimo, BC, Canada. (2021).
• Grade 11 to 12 at Dewey College, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
• High School graduate. Rainbow College, West African senior school certificate, Nigeria. (2013).
Ramada by Wyndham- FRONT DESK AUDITOR. Nanaimo, BC (2018 – Present).
• Greet customers, register and process financial transactions.
• Take phone calls, make and confirm reservations in a timely manner.
• Provide quality customer service.
• Keep records of availability and guests' accounts, manually or with computers.
• Perform activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
• Post charges for rooms, food, or telephone calls using computers.
• Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process.
RGIS CANADA- Inventory Auditor/ Associate. Vancouver Island, BC (2017 – 2019)
• Sorting and arranging goods of different types.
• Physical count of stock for various retail/warehouse/pharmacy/beauty/telecommunication companies.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Working in a different locations and cities daily.
• Working with different groups/teams.
• Paying close attention to details when entering numbers, counting and balancing inventory items.
• Use of hand-held scanners to collect information.