About harpreet Singh:
My name is Harpreet Singh. I am thrilled to be applying for any suitable position in your company. After
reviewing your job description, it is clear that you are looking for an enthusiastic and multitasking
applicant that can be relied upon to fully engage with the role and develop professionally in a selfmotivated
manner. Given these requirements, I believe I am the perfect candidate for the job.
I am a multitasking professional bachelor degree holder who has been consistently praised as hard
working by my peers. Over the course of my career, I have developed various skills such a data entry
operator, full time worked as Admin and professional security guard skills who serve for royal facilities,
which I hope to leverage into role at your company with any of position
After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of positive and driven candidate
that you are looking for. I am excited to elaborate on how my specific skills and abilities will benefit your
Full Time Admin, Control Room Operator (2017 – Now)
- Attend all the calls from all Royal facilities regarding Royal access control, material movements and contractor
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Generate and submit timely reports in form of presentation/proposal as assigned
- Drafting official letters, Email etc.
- Prepare and develop policies and procedures and ensure timely review as per operation demand
- Manage events, meetings and activities.
- Manage information and data.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place when and where necessary
- Manage phone calls and correspondence ( e-mails., letters, packages )
- Play a role as an Assistant of security officer and head of admin services
- Manage security staff SG Deployment, site changes and Day off reports
- Handle all the operation procedure with under management staff.
- Examine annual budget and Subtract the cost according to expenses. ...
- Forecast the security procedures and submit to HOD for approval
2013- B. Tech. [Computer Science] Punjab Technical University, Punjab, INDIA.
2010 - Diploma [Computer Science] PSBTE, Punjab, INDIA.
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as harpreet Singh
Professionals from different sectors near Lorneville, New Brunswick
Other users who are called harpreet
Jobs near Lorneville, New Brunswick
Kent Building Supplies Inc. Saint John, NB, Canada Full time $30,000 - $50,000 per year
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best s ...
Northwell Health Physician Partners Saint John, NB, Canada $80,000 - $150,000 per year
Northwell Health's · Department of Medicine · South Shore University Hospital. The Division of Infectious Disease offers comprehensive care to patients with acute or chronic infections and is a lea ...
WorkSafeNB Saint John, NB, Canada
Work From Home Anywhere In The Province Of New Brunswick · The team at WorkSafeNB is passionate about promoting health and safety in New Brunswick workplaces. However, injuries do occur, and when the ...