This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, who has successfully completed the certification process of the National Dental Examination Board of Canada; and registered with Dubai Health Authority is seeking a position as Associate Dentist. Haytham has over fourteen years of proven experience in dentistry. He has excellent manual dexterity and extraordinary communication skills which allows him to build rapports with patients and maintain their trust in the clinic.
National Dental Examination Board of Canada Certification
National Dental Examination Board of Canada Equivalency
Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry University of Damascus, Syria
Associate Dentist in Downtown Dentistry, Chatham, ON, Canada: Nov 2016-Current
- Examined patients, and put treatment plans.
- Kept clinical reports up to date using Tracker Software.
- Supervised dental team that consists of dental hygienist, assistant, and receptionist.
- Dealt successfully with Endodontic, Restorative, Periodontal, and Surgery cases.
- Provided excellent customer service and communication skills to the dental patients.
Owner and Manager of Private Dental Clinic, Damascus, Syria 2004-2013
- Established the patient base of the clinic through gleaming communication skills and exceptional patient care.
- Shared patients in taking decisions about their treatment plans and helped them take the best choices to insure long term oral health
- Put patients at ease by using effective pain management methods like distraction and local anesthesia.
- Performed endodontic, aesthetic and unaesthetic restorative treatments for both pediatric patients and adults
- Conducted prosthetic dentistry which includes: Bridge work, partial and full dentures
- Educated patients on dental hygiene, and promoted oral disease prevention
- Maintained patients' dental records, and kept them always up to date
- Recruited and supervised dental team that consisted of Associates, Hygienists, Assistants, and Receptionists.
- Incorporated home friendly environment for patients, as well as dental team.
Associate Dentist in Al Aqsa Medical Center, Damascus, Syria 2004-2007
- Independently managed the dental clinic while maintaining great relationship with the management.
- Assisted in expanding the business and improving the revenue of the dental clinic.
- Constructed firm patient trust in the care provided by the centre.
- Turned the dental appointment into a pleasant experience for the patients.
- Diagnosed and provided appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry.
- Educated patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health.
- Communicated with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans and records.
- Carefully documented all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations.
- Supervised the work of professional, technical and administrative staff.