This professional is in active search of jobs
• I.T. professional with more than 20 years of experience, working on Technology teams of the sectors: banking, telecom, technology companies, credit bureau, toll company and retail. Companies as: Dell EMC, Serasa Experian, Unisys, Bradesco Bank, Carrefour;
• Solid experience in Agile management, release & change management processes, build, deployment, and configuration management processes, versioning processes, source management.
• Intermediate experience in DevOps processes;
• Certification: Scrum Master ID#: 000530273
• Post-Graduation Specialization in Project Management and Business, Bachelor’s degree in Data Processing, Specialization in Advanced Topics in Project Management;
• Transparent, optimizes processes, open to the ideas of others, self-motivated with a proactive approach to working and learning, ability to stay focused and productive when working independently, share and is generous with knowledge, disciplined, punctual, reliable;
• Technical skills: Atlassian Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory, Grafana, Influxdb, Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server, Big Data, Digital Certification, SOA, WebLogic, Shell script, vi editor, Operating Systems (AIX, Solaris, SCO and Linux), MS Project, MS Office, Cryptographic Hardware, Oracle database, audit processes;
• Native Portuguese, Fluent English;
• European Citizenship (Italian).
Specialization Advanced Topics in Project Management, University of La Verne, California, July 2013
MBA in Project Management and Business, FIA/USP, São Paulo, 2013
Bachelor’s degree in data Processing, FASP, São Paulo, 1998
CSM Certified Scrum Master
Scrum Master, DELL EMC – Dec/2020 – 05/2021 – São Paulo, SP
One of the biggest IT companies of the world.
- Driving agile processes in data migration to cloud Project on a telecommunications company
- Daily meetings, Sprint Planning, Refinement and Reviews
- Evangelizing and implementing agile culture, making deliveries with high quality and reducing the cycles of these deliveries.
Technologies involved: Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Teams, Agile management, DevOps, CI/CD
Achievements: With the adoption of an agile culture, faster deliveries, and better quality generating financial gain in the department/project.
Release Manager, DELL EMC - Nov/2015 – Nov/2020 –São Paulo, SP
One of the biggest IT companies of the world.
- Implemented and operated the release management processes using Atlassian Bitbucket service
- Implemented software version control process based on Semantic Versioning on a Big Data software factory.
- Defined, created, configured and managed groups and rules to keep the source code safe on the Atlassian Bitbucket service. Created standards to the names of repositories and access rules.
- Made operational a Continuous Integration Pipeline under DevOps culture to build, test and package software (both Backend and Frontend) using Jenkins, Artifactory, Grafana/Influxdb and Sonarqube.
Technologies involved: Software Source Control, Development Lifecycle, Configuration Management, Big Data, Agile, Release Control, System Administration, Risk assessment (merging branches), Monitoring/ Issue Tracking/Rollback Validation, Customer communication, TFS, DevOps, CI/CD, Atlassian Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence, Java, Maven, Git, Tortoise, Jenkins.
Achievements: The software factory started to deliver more, with more quality and less errors in deliveries. Productivity was increased by decreasing coding time. It brought profits to the company.
Configuration Manager, Grupo STP/Sem Parar - Oct/2010 - Nov/2015 –São Paulo, SP
Brazil´s main automatic vehicle identification system
- Created and implemented a process control for test environments using SVN in order to avoid sending incorrect code to Production environment.
- Provided Support for development, unit tests and integrated tests teams.
- Delivered received software on the test environments according to specific lifecycles using builds generated on Eclipse.
- Acted on SOA environments with strong interaction with Oracle Databases and WebLogic console.
- Acted on New Billing Project that was integration of the current platform to implement the new billing system.
Technologies involved: SOA, Oracle Database, Weblogic, Eclipse, Tortoise, SVN, CVS, Microsoft Project, Java.
Achievements: Moving the team from "zero processes" to a whole process structure created, it contributed to significant savings in the costs of the team/company.
Senior System Analyst, Serasa Experian Mar/2007 - Mai/2010 –São Paulo, SP
One of the largest credit bureaus in the world
- Administered high availability environment running on operating system (Solaris), (SJES with virtualization) with cryptographic hardware (HSM). It was in safe room (controlled by biometry) and contingency environment with the same access controls in alternate site. Kept high availability of both environments.
- Guaranteed the operation of the various safety biometric devices to these safe rooms. Renewed digital certificates from all environments. Updated the versions of application servers.
- Worked on Oracle Database migration project, that was an upgrade to Oracle RAC. Worked on projects to approve specific environments after Oracle migration and worked on Business Continuity projects and Disaster Recovery projects
Technologies involved: Solaris, Java, Oracle Database, Virtualization, Load Balance system.
Achievements: Keeping the SLA of the systems within the strict rules brought a great increase in the sales of digital certificates and significant growth in the company's profits.
Consultant, Unisys do Brasil - Dec/2004 - Dec/2006 – São Paulo, SP
Systems Analyst, 7Comm Informática Ltda (Tech Consulting Company) - Apr/2004 - Dec/2004 - São Paulo, SP
Systems Analyst on Banking Automation, Banco BCN/Bradesco (Bank) - Mai/1998 -Feb/2004 - São Paulo, SP
Intern, Xerox - Sep/1997 - Mai/1998 - São Paulo, SP