John WhiteheadWest Kelowna, Regional District of Central Okanagan
report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new jobengineering Freelancer
John Whitehead is an experienced leader, facilitator and certified coach with over 40 years of senior leadership and management experience. John started his sales career at 16 years of age selling Fuller Brush door-to-door. At 18, John became the youngest store manager Kinney Shoes of Canada had ever appointed. Over the years John has experienced various sales management experiences from retail to direct sales, selling both tangible and intangibles.
John has held senior operational positions with national organizations achieving significant recognition for his results. Along with his coaching practice John is currently a Corporate Trainer at Okanagan College, British Columbia, Canada previously an Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Management, University of British Columbia, Okanagan, and travels internationally including Europe and the Middle East facilitating leadership workshops. John describes himself as a continuous learner, motivated to learn more so that he can better help others achieve their goals.
John’s clients have included senior and emerging leaders in various industries including major utilities, mining, sports, Hi-Tech, entertainment, fitness, construction, retail and direct sales along with coaching other coaches and training professionals.
MA Leadership, Royal Roads University, Victoria BC (2012)
Certified Executive Coach, Royal Roads University, Victoria BC (2015)
Management Development Program Red River College, Winnipeg, MB (1977)
Executive Program in Sales Management York University, Toronto, ON ( 2002)
Qualifications & Accreditations
John holds a master’s degree in Leadership from Royal Roads University, Victoria, Canada and along with various certifications in management and leadership is a:
- Certified Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach, credentialed by the International Coaching Federation
- Certified Executive Coach, certification from Royal Roads University, Victoria, Canada
- Certified LPI360 & Leadership Challenge Coach (Kouzes & Posner, Wiley)
- Certified Global Leader of the Future 360 Assessment (Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching)
- Certified Instructor and trainer in SOCIAL STYLES & Versatility, interpersonal communications model
- Certified Instructor and trainer in Adaptive Mindset for Resilience
What kind of projects is John Whitehead looking for?
Team Leadership & Development Coaching