This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am an outgoing person who enjoys creating visuals with my Adobe Creative Suite skills. I communicate fluently in English and French. I am always eager to learn more in my field and I want to always improve on my technical abilities.
BAC • 2020 - Present - Université du Québec à Montréal - Design Graphique Program
DEC • 2017 - 2020 - John Abbott College - Graphic and Web Design Program
DES • 2012 - 2017 - John Rennie High School
Pharmaprix • 2020 - Present
• Upheld customer service standards.
• In charge of setting up and taking down promotions.
• Autonomously replenishing the store’s merchandise from the receiving door to the sales floor with proficiency.
• Disinfection of the store’s main areas to keep up with Santé Montréal cleanliness standards.
• Organize the backroom and the sales floor to continue keeping the store presentable for staff and customers.
Zara • 2017 - 2020
• Maintained a high level of customer service.
• Through suggestive selling and establishing relationships with customers, I always make sure my customers are fully satisfied with their purchase.
• Responsible for maintaining my zoned sales section and cash environment.
• Making sure cash is balanced at opening and closing.
• Being a part of the inventory control team.
Old Navy • 2016 - 2017
• Excelled in customer service.
• In charge of training new employees of store standards.
• Helped with store visuals and mannequins and made sure they were set up as per company directives.