This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Results-driven and offering 18 years in achieving positive human resources results for companies. Articulate negotiator skillful in supporting competitive company growth by securing top-quality applicants for critical roles. Organized planner with excellent team leadership and program management abilities. Forward-thinking, proficient in hiring, developing, and motivating employees. Well-versed in explaining benefits packages to assist employee comprehension and decision-making. Builds rapport at all levels and resolves issues quickly.
- Doctor of Philosophy Industrial Psychology & Organizational Behaviour 1995 – 1998 University of Delhi, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in HRM 1995 – 1997 Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi, India
- Masters in Psychology 1993 – 1995 University of Delhi, India
Nordia Inc. , Canada
Telephone support, Covid Vaccination (Ontario campaign) 3/2021 – till date
- Providing telephone assistance to citizens regarding online appointment scheduling for vaccination.
- Assisting the citizens by answering some basic questions related to COVID-19
- Supporting citizens by resolving issues and managing customer relations.
HGS Global Solutions, Canada
Customer Service Associate 11/2020 – 1/2021
- Reviewed account and service histories to identify trends and issues.
- Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
- Supported company and clients, including addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and managing customer relations.
- Helped an average of 50 customers every day by approaching conversations with a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction.
Institute of Information technology & Management, New Delhi, India
Senior Administrator & Course Instructor 07/2013 – 3/2020
- Utilized strong leadership and administrative abilities to maintain smooth office operations.
- Responded to, researched, and resolved issues from internal staff, external department, and customers.
- Directed hiring and recruitment of personnel of all departments.
- Thoroughly reviewed admissions applications and evaluated credentials to approve students for enrollment.
- Advised students throughout the admission process and assisted with questions and concerns about completing and submitting specific forms and documents.
- Organizing career counseling sessions and dealing with the problems related to training and development.
- Taught students in the areas of global business management, human resource management, strategic management process, training & development, marketing research.
M/s Shrink Specialists, New Delhi, India
Senior HR Administrator & Recruiter 06/2006 – 0/6/2013
- Liaised with HR management to devise and update policies based on changing industry and social trends.
- Devised hiring and recruitment policies for the company.
- Streamlined HR efficiencies, coordinated new hire orientations, and provide onboarding and training for new employees.
- Regularly updated HR databases to reflect employee information, changes in benefits, and other details.
- Develop succession plans and promotion paths for all staff.
- Partnered with management to establish workplace safety curriculum for training and development purposes.
- Oversaw exit interviews and off-boarding process for resigned and terminated employees.