About Madelaine Boucher:
My name is Madelaine Boucher, a student at the University of Guelph I was raised in Sarnia, ON, but was exposed to a variety of environments due to various family and school expeditions, such as visiting farms, camping, hiking, etc. I am currently obtaining my BSc. with a major in biology, as well as a degree-credit certificate in environmental conservation.
Sustainability Student Guelph, ON University of Guelph; Sustainability Office/ Sep 2022 to Current
- Successfully worked in teams to collect full compost bins from campus locations, and thoroughly clean emptied bins
- Gathered and organized data regarding compost collections for audit purposes.
- Maneuvered truck in tight loading areas, heavy traffic and various speeds to conserve fuel. Assist in other office tasks including but not limited to proof-reading audits, hosting tables at promotional events, etc.
Lab Assistant Guelph, ON University of Guelph; Dept. of Integrated Biology/ Sep 2022 to Dec 2022
- Organize and scan root samples using RhizoVision scanning analysis software
- Process and staining root samples for the purposes of analyzing them for microscopic organs and fungi.
- Mounting stained samples for the purpose of scanning.
- Organized lab test solutions, compounds and reagents.
- Managed lab work smoothly and with reliable accuracy to meet regulatory and operational demands.
Horticulture Laborer Guelph, ON City of Guelph May 2021 to Aug 2022
- Worked outdoors in adverse conditions to successfully complete assigned tasks Used small machinery and city vehicles
- Performed a variety of landscaping duties while interacting with the general public
- Aided in the removal of invasive species, planting of seasonal gardens, and park maintenance Completed variety of physical labor tasks.
- Performed physical activities in requiring heavy lifting, walking and standing for long periods of time
Bachelor of Science: Biological Science University of Guelph
- Expected in Apr 2023 Guelph, ON
- Completed coursework in environmental science, ecology and stewardship
Secondary School Diploma Patrick's Catholic Secondary School
- June 2019
- Four year Honor Roll Recipient.
- Recipient of Green Team Award for environmental conservation club
Degree-Credit Certificate: Environmental Conservation University of Guelph Guelph, ON
Professionals in the same Scientific sector as Madelaine Boucher
Professionals from different sectors near London, Ontario
Jobs near London, Ontario
Pride Group Logistics London, ON, Canada Full time
Pride Group Logistics *is a North American truckload carrier with a lifetime of experience in the transportation industry. Having grown from just 35 trucks in 2015 to 450 tractors and 1400 trailers in ...
Tirecraft Ingersoll, ON, Canada $70,000 - $100,000 per year
Electrical Engineer (PLC) · Canadian Treads, Ingersoll We are searching for a highly qualified Electrical Engineer with expertise in PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) programming to join our team a ...
Knewin London, ON, Canada $40,000 - $60,000 per year
Position Overview Reporting to the Divisional / General Manager, the Commercial Coordinator is an administrative role, which monitors, oversees and performs the day to day reporting of a Commercial ...