Experienced oilfield worker
About Malcolm Peacock:
i have been in the oilfield for over 20 years . lots of experience I offer to the table with safe work ethic , I believe in working hard with and doing what’s best for my family , great with all tools and equipment, including HMI systems to simply running BHA’s down hole , I believe I would be a great asset to any company ,
- Running and operating CVA/ACT LNG gasifiers all across Alberta / British Columbia/ North Dakota- for supply of Liquid-compressed Natural gas for drilling rigs and facilities.
- Running and operating of PRU/ 99k With boiler system units for pipeline, fracing. Atco gas and multipurpose plants.
- Handling of cryogenics N2 for cool downs and purging units for maintenance.
- Rigging in and out of units and equipment individually and with co-workers.
- Well organized, good computer skills (word, excel, outlook). Running of Allan Bradley touch screen HMI, and its VNC component. Trouble shooting Ethernet and Scadlink issues with PLC and Programmers.
- Reprogramming of applications and factory resets to HMI.
- Very knowledgeable with JSA. Work permits safety stand downs, TDG permits, Log book, post and pre trip , hot work permits. Driver Evaluations and audits. Also performing multiple math equations for 3rd party companies for product usage and running times.
- Keeping good communication with multiple different companies and company personal and building good relationships.
- Keeping communication with dispatch for tractor services and LNG loads to sites and Proper procedures on LNG and CNG on site with updated ERP on hand.
- Managing expense accounts and proper coding for purchases and PO orders.
- Organizing crew for objectives & tasks throughout the day.
- Keeping in competent contact with field engineers & supervisors of operations along with associated paperwork.
- Computer skills which include calculating downhole volumes.
- Filling out & validating maintenance records.
- Training crew members for advancement.
Professionals who compete with Malcolm
Professionals in the same Upper Management / Consulting sector as Malcolm Peacock
Professionals from different sectors near Edmonton, Alberta
Other users who are called Malcolm
Jobs near Edmonton, Alberta
Market Maker Agriculture Inc Duagh, Canada
Work Term: Seasonal · Work Language: English · Hours: 160 to 250 hours per month · Education: No degree, certificate or diploma · Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years · Asset languages · Spanish; ...
Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc. Edmonton, Canada
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years · Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years · Tasks · Calculate and prepare cheques for payro ...
RhynoCare Avonmore, Canada
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*** · We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to start work as soon as possible in the Prescott-area. · Shifts would be early morning, afternoon, evening, overnight with consist ...