ENMAX Corporation January 2012 - at PresentENMAX Corporation - Calgary AB
Accountant Financial Services July 2013 - Present
• Provide monthly and quarterly account reconciliations of Income Statement and Balance Sheet by project and business unit from monthly budgeting and forecasting.
• Interpretation and implementation of the IFRS for ENMAX Corporation responsible for billings and regulated retail services
• Prepare quarterly Working Papers for Auditors and help with answers to questions from them
• Document new procedures on special projects for billing process
• Provide support to the Managers through analysis of data to assist in problem resolution.
• Ensure accuracy in the analysis of the revenues vs. costs to provide detailed information that refocuses the project on the estimate budget and expected net margin
• Attend meetings with managers to provide a financial analysis report of progress on construction and maintenance services provided by EPSC
Financial and Administrative Supervisor
LA PREVISORA S.A INSURANCE CO. February 2007 - February 2010Financial and Administrative Supervisor 2007 – 2010
• Managed full cycle accounting and managerial functions with contractors at “New Branches Project”.
• Communicated with the senior project manager in the projections and developments of project budgets needs and analyzed programs plans on short and long term period
• Appraised profitability and performance versus budget by analyzing and interpreting distribution of financial information about this project.
• Obtained all subcontractors’ records to maintain their accounts and to determine if there are some changes with the ratings and contracts
• Assisted auditors and I helped them to clarify work papers and annual audit process
• Developed company procedures to increase sales, obtain greater efficiency and lower costs, etc. Responsibilities also included interviewing, hiring and training workers in process insurance claims and, selling insurance