StateStreet Trust & Bank May 2014 - at Present• As an investment accounting analyst, my main responsibility was partaking in the complex and tedious dissemination and daily pricing of our clients’ pension funds.
• Personal clients include: Goldman Sachs, Federal Reserve, IBM and the State of New Jersey. Client investment portfolios include: Real estate, private equity and hedge funds as well as equity and fixed income portfolios.
• Responsibilities and tasks include. Daily investigation of unrealized capital gain/loss impact on our clients’ equity portfolios. Ensuring accurate general ledger account balances of portfolios for daily pricing or month end reporting. Performing daily and monthly TNA reconciliations. Maintaining monthly supporting schedules for all outstanding items, as well as other records required for fund audits.
• Reviewing daily, weekly, or monthly control books/audit packages and assisting in the resolution of discrepancies in a timely accurate manner
Investors Group September 2012 - August 2013• Responsible for assisting the financial advisor with the management of his book of business.
• Clients were composed mainly of high net worth individuals nearing retirement.
• Tasks included performing industry wide market research analysis, prospecting new clients, attending meetings,
preparing client presentations, writing and translating offer proposals as well assisting the financial advisor with the
construction of a client’s investment portfolio.
• During my time at I.G., I personally contributed to the signing of over a 2 dozen clients as well as growing his book
of business by $2 million.
Level 1 Candidate
2014 - at Present (3 years) Québec
Tecnologico de Monterrey
2013 - 2014
(1 year) Distrito Federal
Bachelors of Commerce
John Molson School Business
2011 - 2014
(3 years) Québec