Olivia Chioma Ukatu
Resident Care Aide
About Olivia Chioma Ukatu:
Empathetic Care Worker with sensitive and compassionate approach to cultivating, trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for residents.Offers enhanced with flexible learning approach for patient. Experienced in hospital and in-home settings providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support.
- Orphanage Home Volunteer at SOS Children's Village Estonian Association, Tallinn- November 2019 — April 2020
- Worked alongside the existing staff in taking care for the children in orphanages.
- Feeding, dressing and keeping the children active within the homes.
- Helped the children in their homework and play games with them to engage them in playful activities.
- Assisted in the office of the orphanage to make them more organized and run in a more efficient manner.
- Teach the kids, play with them, prepare their daily records, get involved in preparing their dishes, help in washing their cloth and some administrative work as well.
2. Care worker and Assistant Chef/Cook for Elderly Sick Patients at Elora Keila Hospital, Tallinn, Estonia. - January 2021 — June 2021
- Setup of multiple automated machines used for cooking, scanning different meal types according to the Doctor's food prescription, and serving patients.
- Took responsibility for the amount of workload and schedule efficiently.
- Preparation of over 600 foods according to patient's health condition likely patients with Tooth Agenesis and Gastrointestinal cancer.
- Ensured that foods were served accordingly to hospitalized patients at the designated time.
- Solved 90% of issues related to the patients' food and missing items.
- Developed and maintained relationships with sick patients and workers from diverse backgrounds.
- Serving as a companion to patients and providing social interaction
- Sharing food to all the elderly sick patients room to room in the hospital and making sure they eat their food.
- Assist the sick patients in taking walks around the hospital and also cheering them up for the day.
3. Nanny at Various Families in Estonia, Tallinn - June 2021 — May 2022
- Organized creative activities and educational games (e.g. drawing, crafting and puppet games)
- Prepared children’s meals and fed them, including bottle-feeding the babies.
- Changed diapers and bathe infants.
- Helped older children wash up and take baths.
- Scheduled nap times.
- Taught children appropriate social behaviors, such as being respectful to each other and helping out with chores.
- Transported children to and from school and extracurricular activities.
- Tidied up play areas and children’s rooms.
- Assisted young students with homework.
- Ensured children’s safety during indoors and outdoors activities.
- Took care of children in case of injury or illness.
- Performed housekeeping tasks as needed.
- Worked with parents to ensure children’s growth and social development.
4. Customer Support Representative ( Remote ) at SPC Universe, Tallinn - June 2021 — May 2023
- Responded to customer inquiries via email, phone, and chat.
- Resolved customer complaints and issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Provided product and service information to customers.
- Processed orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Maintained accurate customer records and updated databases.
- Collaborated with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identified and escalated priority issues to management.
- Participated in training and development programs to improve skills and knowledge.
- Worked on meeting the team's daily target and exceeded performance metrics, such as response time and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Continuously seeked opportunities to improve processes and procedures for better customer service.
Law, Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia- September 2019 — June 2022
Professionals in the same Healthcare sector as Olivia Chioma Ukatu
Professionals from different sectors near Prince Edward Island, Prince Edward Island
Other users who are called Olivia Chioma
Jobs near Prince Edward Island, Prince Edward Island
Cornerstone Protection Group North Wiltshire, PE, Canada Full time
We are looking for entry-level life insurance agents We can help you get your license this week and have you protect families in your local area · Company Offers: · Inbound lead system · Remote Sche ...
Online Consumer Panels America Charlottetown, Canada
Product Testers are wanted to work from home nationwide in the US to fulfill upcoming contracts with national and international companies. We guarantee 15-25 hours per week with an hourly pay of betwe ...
Advantage Solutions Charlottetown, PE, Canada Full time
Stantec's Energy team is designing the solutions our world needs now. We're a leader in the energy transition. We deliver iconic infrastructure projects including some of the world's largest dams, lar ...