About Parghat Jandu:
Hello! I am a dedicated and experienced IT Helpdesk Specialist with a passion for providing top-notch technical support to users. With 7+ years of experience in the field, I have honed my skills in troubleshooting hardware and software issues, resolving network connectivity problems, and assisting users with various IT-related inquiries.
My goal is to ensure that every user receives prompt and effective assistance, allowing them to work efficiently and minimize downtime. I thrive in fast-paced environments, where I can utilize my strong problem-solving abilities and technical knowledge to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Provided technical support to end-users, addressing hardware and software issues, troubleshooting network connectivity problems, and resolving IT-related inquiries.
- Responded promptly to support tickets, utilizing problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve issues efficiently.
- Assisted in the implementation and maintenance of IT systems, including software installations, upgrades, and patches.
- Conducted user training sessions to enhance their understanding of IT systems and improve overall user experience.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to implement IT projects and ensure seamless integration with existing systems.
- Worked on Windows OS, Mac OS and Chrome OS.
I have a High school Diploma
Professionals who compete with Parghat
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Parghat Jandu
Professionals from different sectors near Winnipeg, Manitoba
Jobs near Winnipeg, Manitoba
Elementary Numeracy and Literacy Tutor Winnipeg area
Found in: Talent CA - 4 days ago
Prep Academy Tutors Winnipeg, Canada
Company Overview · Prep Academy Tutors is private in-home tutoring. We deliver flexible and personalized tutoring programs to our students. We specialize in all subject areas and cater to students from age four to twenty. We hire only the best - certified teachers, or those in th ...
Found in: beBee S2 CA - 6 days ago
CanadianNanny East Saint Paul, Canada Freelance, Part time
Hello · I'm Samantha and I'm looking for a nanny for my newborn baby in East Saint Paul, Manitoba. My husband, David and I are first time parents and are hoping to find someone to help us adjust to being a family of 3. · I'm looking for someone who is reliable, responsible and ki ...
Found in: Talent CA3 - 15 hours ago
Lehal Exteriors Inc. Winnipeg, Canada
Education: · Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year Tasks Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures Delegate work to office support staff Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines ...