report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) Canadian Securities Institute
Bachelor's Degree in Finance Université de Sherbrooke
Bachelor's Degree in Management Université de Sherbrooke
• Take corporate actions (exercise warrants, rights, Dutch auctions)
• Set up dividend reinvestment plans (DRIPs) and regular investment plans (RIPs)
• Exchange major currencies.
Costumer Services Representative CIBC • Assist clients with the opening of brokerage accounts such as TFSAs, RRSPs, and RESPs.
• Assist clients in placing orders for financial products such as stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs.
• Respond to various customer queries related to the stock markets.
• Make asset transfers in cash or in kind.
• Serve customers across Canada in English and French.