About Sajan Oommen:
I am independently motivated, yet appreciate team efforts and collaboration. I am a seasoned litigation lawyer practiced in India for 35 years with appreciable court craft and etiquettes. More over I believe my problem solving and time management abilities will support and drive your continued professional and organizational success.
LAWYER – FROM SEPTEMBER 2022 TILL DATE
PRIVATE PRACTICE AS SOLE PROPRIETOR OF SAJAN LAW OOMMEN LAW OFFICE.
LAWYER – FROM 1988 TILL DATE. INDIA
- Self employed Licensed Lawyer Practiced in Mumbai, India in Family Law litigation and related laws for more than 35 years.
- Expertise in litigation.
- Maintained loyal client base. Interviewed clients and witnesses and strategized the course of action.
- Drafted pleadings and other legal documents. Spearheaded negotiations to settle cases and prepared relevant documents.
- Presented court cases before the state and Federal Courts and presented evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in Family, civil or criminal litigation.
- Conducted legal research and analyzed draft legal opinions and reports. Interpreted laws, rulings and regulations.
- Evaluated precedents and developed strategies and arguments in presentation of the cases.
- Drafted wills, power of attorneys, agreements, contracts.
- Developed detailed litigations strategies for more than 1000 cases.
- Advised clients regarding legal matters, business transactions and claims and liabilities.
- 07/2022- Barrister and Solicitor, Law Society of Ontario, Canada
- 2014 - 40 Hours Training as mediator by the Bombay High Court, India.
- 10/1988- Licensed as Lawyer by Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa, India
- 1987- LLB, Bombay University, India
- 1983- B-Com, Kerala University, India
Professionals in the same Legal sector as Sajan Oommen
Professionals from different sectors near Toronto, Ontario
Other users who are called Sajan
Jobs near Toronto, Ontario
SYNCHRONIUM INNOVATIONS INC. Toronto, Canada
Education: Bachelor's degree · Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year · Tasks · Collect and document user's requirements · Data Science · Design and develop database · Design, construct, modify, imp ...
Celestica International Inc. Newmarket, ON, Canada
Remote Position: · No · 16 Month Internship · 3 billion global leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions. We bring global expertise and insight at every stage of pr ...
Partnership Staffing Toronto, Canada Part time
Job brief · Our company is actively looking for a skilled Data Entry Clerk to join our team. Your primary responsibility is the precise and efficient input of diverse data into our computer systems an ...