About Samiuddin Mohammed:
It is with great excitement that I forward my application for role as Cashier. I am confident my strong communication skills, resourcefulness, and diverse expertise in accounting practices will enable me to streamline procedures and support growth for the organization. A background and undergraduate degree in accounting alongside diverse business experience have prepared me to hit the ground running as a highly-productive member your team. My previous managers have relied upon my ability to quickly identify issues and errors and swiftly implement effective solutions.
- Container World Forwarding Services Inc, Richmond, BC Mar 2023 to Till Date
- Order Picker, Warehouse Operations
- Locate products using technology.
- Wrap orders before loading trucks.
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks.
- Keep records of completed orders.
- Inform to Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment.
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards.
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions.
- Hawksworth Restaurant Group, Vancouver, BC Aug 2022 to Nov 2022
- Jr. Accounts Receivables
- Collect weekly gratuity & cash-out receipts from locations.
- Verify cash received against cash-out receipts.
- Input staff hours for gratuity points calculations.
- Keep track of promotional vouchers.
- Produce invoices upon request.
- Provide information to the internal & external customers & or related parties upon request.
- Accurate filing of all AR-related documents.
- IV Tech Solutions, Jeddah Saudi Arabia December 2019 to Nov 2021
- Trainer, Support SAP ECC 6 Process FI/CO
- Being part of the Production team integrated & worked closely with technical, and functional consultants to resolve tickets.
- Analyzed SAP FI tickets, discussed with business users determined root, and solved them in a timely manner, apart from incident and service requests.
- Escalate complicated issues to 3rd level support.
- Provide training to end-users.
- Assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or users lack of experience.
- El Seif Engineering & Contracting Co December 2014 to June 2019
- Petty Cashier
- Process payment vouchers for local suppliers as well as for checks, cash, transfers, and payment vouchers
- Booking all divisions' petty cash expense claims, Preparation, and administration of the disbursement payment for the corresponding employees' salary.
- Maintain petty cash payment in Oracle.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers and control petty cash spending.
- Perform monthly reconciliations for various petty cash holders.
- Part of Oracle Implementation team- Took charge of the migration of financial data from Build Smart to Oracle ERP for five group entities.
- Tecnicas Reunidas (Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia) June 2010 to October 2011
- Prepare and analyze financial statements.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Review the accounts payable in various currencies and accounts receivable processes.
- Participate in financial audits and provide necessary documentation as required by auditors.
- Perform monthly bank, Vendor, Customers & reconciliations.
- MAN Diesel & Turbo LLC (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) May 2010 to July 2012
- Receive and review expenses from all MAN Group Companies.
- Manage all accounting transactions, including customer billing and assisting with AP procedures.
- Entry all the cash vouchers & cheques on an Excel/data entry system.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Mobil Service Station, Richmond, Australia December 2005 to March 2008
- Utilize our point-of-sale system to manage cash transactions, including processing payments, providing receipts, and keeping thorough records of all transactions.
- Welcome clients as they enter and enlighten them about our services and goods.
- Assist customers in making informed choices about our products and services.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace and sales area.
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
Master’s in professional accounting (2004 - 2007) Central Queensland University (Melbourne, Australia)
Professionals who compete with Samiuddin
Professionals in the same Accounting / Finance sector as Samiuddin Mohammed
Professionals from different sectors near Surrey, Metro Vancouver Regional District
Jobs near Surrey, Metro Vancouver Regional District
School District 91 (External Postings) Vancouver, Canada
Work in BC's most culturally diverse and urban school district, Vancouver School District No. 39. Set in one of the world's most livable cities, Vancouver is a community-minded district seeking talent ...
Microsoft Corporation Vancouver, BC, Canada
Take a quick look at how you can get the most out of the new experience. · Principal Technical Program Manager – Xbox Games Technology Group - The Coalition · Save · Share job · Date posted · Job ...
Innomar Strategies Vancouver, Canada Full time
Our team members are at the heart of everything we do. At Cencora, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures, and every person here is essential to us being able to deliver on th ...