About Sasha Spievakov:
I'm a passionate frontend developer with 3 years of experience.
I was responsible for developing and supporting the client side of web applications, implementing cross-browser and adaptive designs, maintaining brief documentation and keeping track of my tasks. Furthermore, I often worked on optimizing and improving the code of already existing projects.
- Migrated 30+ web applications to React’s SPA and thereby increased user’s Time on Page by 30
seconds on average
- Implemented TypeScript in 15+ projects and highly increased type safety through that
- Delivered 80+ features, making an impact on 30% increase in sales
- Reduced the production size of 20+ projects by 20% - 40% using Webpack and Gulp.js
- Configured unit and integration tests which reduced the number of bugs by 30%
- Worked through Agile methodology, using Scrum framework. Participated in daily stand-ups, which helped to increase the team's efficiency and keep up with deadlines
- Designing own websites from scratch that meet modern UI/UX requirements
- Implementing best practices in the accessibility of web pages
- Developing websites with Content Management Systems (CMS)
Professionals who compete with Sasha
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Sasha Spievakov
Professionals from different sectors near Downtown Toronto, Ontario
Other users who are called Sasha
Jobs near Downtown Toronto, Ontario
AECOM Markham, ON, Canada
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thriv ...
Diverse Lynx Brampton, ON, Canada
Job Description · Job Title: AWS Development Lead / Manager · Job Location: Brampton, ON · Job type: Fulltime permanent only · "Required skills: 5+ years of experience as Java and AWS · Good ...
York Region District School Board Ontario, Canada Full time
The successful candidate · must have good communication skills in order to effectively communicate with parents, staff, and students. Ability to use tact, discretion and good judgement. The incumbent ...