This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- Demonstrated 3 and half years’ experience as Project Coordinator
- Experience and Knowledge of lab techniques including PCR, gel electrophoresis, and cell culture
- Knowledge of ELISpot, ELISA assays, Flux cytometry, phenotyping and chromatography
- Ability to work in a normative framework and apply (SOP, cGMPs/GLPs)
- Competent in using software such as MSP, Primavera, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experienced with financial planning and budgeting
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes in technology and to integrate new technologies into daily work processes
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter, Motivated Proactive mindset
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing environments and timelines
- Capacity to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex project deliveries
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, creativity and ability to engage various teams
- Dynamic, driven and willing to learn with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Communication Languages: English, French, Persian, Turkish (Azeri)
B.S. in Biology, Concordia University, Canada.
Relevant Courses: Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Virology, Cell Biology, Cell physiology, Genetics, Personal Financing, Engineering management principles and economics,
M.Sc. in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Concordia University, Canada.
Harvesting waste energy in car tires through piezoelectric materials and life cycle assessment of this technology
Relevant Courses: Engineering Aspects of Site Remediation, Sustainable Management of Industrial Waste, Energy Resources: Conventional and Renewable, Organizing sustainability
Research assistant, Concordia University, Canada.
- Developed a new method to harvest waste energies in running cars and its commitment to economic, social and environmental sustainability.
- Developed problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork and analysis skills.
Internship, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Canada.
- Investigated the socio-economic environmental impact of harvesting waste energies with life cycle assessment.
- Learned the synergy of public health and social accountability.
- Enhanced teamwork, communication, and attention to detail skills
Project Coordinator/Contract administrator, Tabriz International Hospital, Tabriz, Iran.
- Led a team of engineers in the construction of the hospital.
- Managed day-to-day activities for the project and management team.
- Created the project schedule from scratch.
- Prepared project progress reports.
- Coordinated and scheduled meetings.
- Resolved conflicts and found effective solutions when required, managed risk.
- Enhanced project development.
- Project management, leadership skills.
- Developed time management skills and attention to detail.
Project Coordinator/Contract administrator, Payab Tarh Consulting Engineers, Tabriz, Iran
- Prepared specifications, tender evaluations and contract documents
- Provided technical support for construction
- Inspected the building projects. Administered construction contracts. Coordinated activities. Attended site meetings. Monitored construction schedule and budget.