report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
Art Fundamentals Certificate Sheridan College
Art Fundamentals Certificate Seneca College
This experience allowed me to learn the importance of collaborating with the creative director in problem-solving and idea exploration. The challenge was to produce a series of animated tutorials on how to use Google Search. YEP previously used digital comic strips to showcase their tutorials, and their goal was to engage the student further by using movement and sound.
The creative process involved producing storyboards to determine specific shots, as well as exploring many designs for the characters. The final video can be viewed at youtube.com/watch?v=lO0n06_JlSs.
Freelance Graphic Designer Rapport Communications As a Freelance Graphic Designer for Rapport Communications, I'm responsible for collaborating with the Senior Graphic Designer in producing brand systems for clients.
My responsibilities mainly focus on:
- taking initial content and brainstorm layout designs for brand system
- file formatting (preparing various files (TIFFs, EPS, and PNGs) of imagery for final InDesign file)
- image editing (size increasing/reducing and cropping images in Photoshop)
- typesetting (editing and proof-reading text using Indesign)
- convert digital files to print
Founder/Freelance Illustrator Taylor's Toons On the side, I provide family entertainment by doing amusing caricatures for the public at private and public events. I have attended birthday parties, weddings, and fundraisers, to name a few!
The process includes a traditional and digital illustrative approach. The purpose is to create something unique to the customer, as well as an opportunity to further develop my illustrative style. My portfolio website is taylorstoons.com.
Freelance 2D Animator/Character Designer Various Clients As a freelance 2D Animator/Character Designer for various clients, I primarily worked within the pipeline of motion graphics and 2D animation.
I collaborated extensively with the Art Directors on the initial ideas for character designs, storyboards, and the final animation. Some of my work samples can be viewed at http://taylorstoons.com/motion.html
My responsibilities included:
- idea brainstorming with art directors
- present initial concepts for character designs and story ideas
- receive feedback from the directors and work on revisions
- constantly communicating with the directors while I'm animating
- produce promotional videos for social media and educational resources
- edit audio and music into videos using Adobe Audition and After Effects