Office of the Children's Advocate June 2012 - November 2012• Conduct detailed investigations into complaints received
• Assist the Senior Investigation Officer to develop plans for conducting investigations into complaints received
• Document/record statements received from complainant
• Undertake detailed examination of reports and other records in relation to the matter under investigation
• Prepare reports, with comments, findings, and recommendations
• Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports with statistical data.
• Any other duties that are required