Grafenia PLC April 2007 - June 2015Key Account Management - Strategic prospecting of corporate clients and maintaining existing accounts with
large multi-site businesses.
• Project Managing - Hold both high level and detailed presentations with Senior Marketers, ensuring that the
client is informed of all steps of delivery from inception to completion.
• Strategic and operational support and management
• Sales, SPIN Selling and Pitching courses including Colour theories
• Undertake an audit, track performance with KPI’s and identify S.W.O.T.
• Instrumental in establishing the US flagship franchise in Jacksonville, Florida. This included working on day-to day structure, giving advice and overseeing the development of the network as well as training members of staff.
• Strategic targeting of potential new business partners. This involves several stages from reconnaissance, presentations, preparing agreements, through to the completion process.
Printing.com (part of Grafenia PLC) February 2006 - April 2007Began with Printing.com as a Design Executive and was promoted to the management path as a result of my
ability to both manage team dynamics and client relationships.
• Managed a young team and led them to improve turnover and footfall. Managing client projects whilst
providing innovative solutions, from initial design work to project completion.
• It was also my sole responsibility to ensure clients deadlines were always achieved whilst providing highest
quality work. Providing practical advice to clients with regards to promotional ideas, implementing the A.I.D.A
concept in their design and marketing to maximise their response rate.
Gurus October 2005 - January 2006• This dynamic role in an ever-changing design environment allowed me to combine pace and quality of work in delivering concept development. Designed promotional marketing for companies like Global Media, that specialize in reward schemes for Locums, and providing feedback on the work of other team members.
• Other responsibilities included content management, updating websites such as Cafe Uno, Garfunkels, Frankie
& Benny’s, The Concession Connection, The Restaurant Group Plc and Fashion brands such as Gieves & Hawkes.
Part of the role also involved creating HTML newsletters for Haymarket Exhibitions and concepts for The Clothes
Show Live & London Fashion Week.
BA (Hons) Visual Communication Design - Graphic Design
2002 - 2003
(1 year) London
HND Graphic Design & Illustration
Southampton Solent University
2000 - 2000
(1 year) Hampshire
BTEC National Diploma In Arts & Design
University of Hertfordshire
1999 - 2000
(1 year) Hertfordshire