AMECFW September 2013 - September 2015• Project team member for the CMMS deployment which includes the CMMS implementation and equipment load for Marine Well Containment System (2x FPSO) https://www.marinewellcontainment.com/
• Ensured the completion of high-level Data scope of US$1.1B project ready for CMMS upload that includes Equipment Master with criticality, Maintenance and preservation task identification, Maintenance procedure, An unique project of its kind –Well Capping with accountability to react to Oil Well in the event of emergency situation [Greenfield project] of MWCC-a non-profit organization (non-Profit organization jointly owned by major operators like ExxonMobil, Shell, BP and others] for deep water in GOM.)
• Foster an environment of continuous improvement and shared learning to optimize EAM best practices by applying quality management, reliability, risk management and life cycle asset management.
MRP Developer (SAP-PM)
Shell Canada October 2011 - August 2013• Gained Upstream Oil and Gas domain experience. Established Asset Integrity delivery and Process Safety Assurance following a structured assurance process on projects for all upcoming Greenfield project.
• Pioneer the SAP Plant Maintenance Roll-out implementation needs for the Greenfield project of SATURN-1 (LNG project in NBC -SHELL-ORA Group). Provided effective assistance to ORA developing the approach to CMMS build and ensuring all requirements conveyed to delivery groups timely on CSUA.
• Gathered Business Requirements, handled Master Data clean up, create functional specifications. Effective assistance to the business with PM Master Data loads. Incorporated support for (MIE) execution.
• Effective assistance to operations with the entering SAP PM, Vision (Static and linear assets - pipeline), and other related technical data. Assigned Safety Critical and Integrity Critical PMs based on TIPS.
Engineer- Master Data (SAP-PM)
Suncor Energy July 2010 - March 2011• Trans Alta Poplar Creek Power Generation Station-SAP data migration/integration project.
• Delivered Master data change aligned with business improvement initiatives, change request priorities.
• Provided primary resource for ongoing transitions to full SAP from Legacy Systems.
• Applied management approved policies and practices in the maintenance of Master Data with Gap Analysis/data cleansing/correction activities. Go live preparation and intensive go live support.
• Established approved policies and practices in the maintenance of Master Data in line with MOC and migration based on the collective gap analysis, Coordination in master data preparation and data transfer.
• Lead and support SAP pursuits and practice development initiatives. Implementation support in line with data mapping and data cleansing exercise to ensure deliverables meet predefined standards
Planner- Turnaround /Tie-in projects
Suncor Energy June 2009 - May 2010• Reviewed tie-in projects scope, develop project package for constructability and feasibility along with due modifications to complete the task during TA window. Prepared a punch list with regard to execution.
• Conceptualized and develop the practice with the demarcation of the scope of work on respective job plans to include the logical sequencing of associated tasks, with multi-craft alignment Developed structured job plans from approved work requests with effective breakdown of the work required including all operation steps and duration, resources, all relevant documentation. Ensured maximum alignment to the Global Ref. Data Library
• Foster the continuous improvement opportunities by using and improving plan templates and soliciting feedback from a variety of stakeholders both during the planning process and following work execution.
Smart Plant Instrumentation - Intools
2011 - 2011
(1 year) Pune - Mahārāshtra
Asset Management & Resource Planning
2009 - 2009
(1 year) Alberta
2004 - 2005
(1 year) Alberta