This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
YASUHIRO KAJIWARA UI/UX DESIGNER
In the process of getting my 3 year PGPW
Rosemount Technology Centre | Computer Graphics January 2020 - Graduating October 2021| Montreal, CA Studied design in school using Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PDF, Coding, Lightroom, and Bridge.
University of Michigan | User Experience Research and Design September 2020 - April 2021 | Online(Coursera) Introduction to User Experience Principles and Processes/Understanding User Needs/ Evaluating Designs with Users/ UX Design: From Concept to Prototype/UX Research at Scale: Surveys, Analytics, Online Testing/ UX Capstone. 7 projects in 6 months.
Hosei University | The Law department April 2008 - March 2012 | Tokyo, JP Studied law for four years as an undergraduate. I wrote a thesis on criminal law when I graduated.
Canada Selkirk High School | High School September 2004 - June 2006 / Kimberly, B.C, CA Moved to Canada on my own to study abroad.
Moxo Media | UX Designer - Contract
September 2021 - October 2021 | Montreal, CA
Their new website, social media, and branding for their new UX division.
Concierge Pawsome | Graphic Designer - Contract
Various design elements for this start up company.
Maersk Line, Limited | Customer Service Agent & Data Analyst January 2019 - December 2019 | Tokyo, JP
• Analyze data of over 10,000 imports and exports. Provide KPI performance tracker.
• Analyze using Excel’s Vlookup, Pivot and function. • Research and compare data between countires. Submit reports to clients.
• Create invoices using the SAP system.
• Trained and supervised employees on all above items.
Apple Japan Inc. | Operations August 2018 - December 2018 | Tokyo, JP
Provided professional troubleshooting and expertise to remote customers.My technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs
Performing advanced troubleshooting skills & techniques while teaming up with my customers to help get their equipment functioning again to their complete satisfaction.
e-communications Inc. | Key Account Manager April 2012 - July 2018 | Tokyo, JP
• Conduct and moderate monthly seminars with lawyers. • Present to over 100 companies about companies various products. • Create proposal sales letters. • Attained required annual sales goals year after year. • Led and craeted the proposal of compliance education technique for the company.