Performance Management Manager, Deloitte Global People (BB-4AD85)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
What will your typical day look like?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced manager to support the strategy and operational success of all performance management programs across Deloitte Global. This includes strategy development and planning, change management, and execution of new and existing initiatives.
This role will report to our Performance Management leader and work alongside our DTTL People Center of Excellence leaders supporting various Talent initiatives across Deloitte Global. This is a highly consultative, strategic, and collaborative role and an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact work for a rapidly growing organization.
Role specific responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery and implementation of performance management global initiatives and systems including the design of change management and engagement efforts to inform appropriate stakeholders
- Lead current state assessments, develop recommendations, and design/build solutions for new initiatives and enhancements
- Develop change management approach, stakeholder maps, and communications strategy to support initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional working groups to solve complex organizational and talent issues and develop solutions
- Develop and monitor project plans, track and follow-up on risks, accurately report progress against milestones to keep projects/initiatives on schedule
- Support broader priorities and special projects for the Leadership Experience and Performance team (e.g., Business unit transformations; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion priorities as it relates to performance)
About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Human Resources or the equivalent required
- 5-8 years of experience in performance management strategy capacity, human capital consulting role or HR business partner role for a large, global, matrixed organization
- Significant change management and communications experience required, preferably on global projects/initiatives
- Excellent consultative skills and client service orientation
- Exceptionally strong project manager who is able to design and take initiatives from abstract to concrete. Able to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
- Excellent strategic thinker, with demonstrated experience translating strategic goals/concepts into action plans and implementing initiatives at an operational level
- Admirable interpersonal/collaboration skills. Ability to establish credibility/rapport with senior stakeholders globally and in a virtual environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Able to adjust communication style based on the audience
- Advanced demonstration of analytical skills and ability to prepare executive ready materials, including mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Ability to navigate a global, matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcomes
- High comfort level in ambiguous situations; able to learn quickly and exercise judgment in situations where data may be elusive
- Relevant post-graduate level degree desired
- Previous experience supporting the Information Technology function
- Performance management, change management, and communications experience preferred
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
calendar_today2 days ago