Java Developer (BB-C1FCE)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in Java/JEE development
- SQL development experience
- DevOps development experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies and tools
- Great communicator / collaborator on Agile team
- Experience with development of distributed applications (using Groovy) would be an asset
- Jira development and administration experience would be an asset
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!
calendar_today1 day ago
work Mariner Innovations