Raise Bore Helper (BB-E772E)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
DMC Mining Services is a leading provider of mining services and solutions. As one of North America’s premier underground contractors for over 38 years, our comprehensive list of mining services ranges from shaft sinking and raise boring to full mine development and operation.
With one of the lowest incident / accident frequency rates in the industry, DMC has been called upon by many leading mining companies to fill critical roles in their success. Our focus is on applying the expertise of our employees to attractive projects while pledging to deliver leading technology and overriding commitment to safe practices.
Our core values: Zero Harm, Teamwork, Results Driven, Courage and Accountability.
DMC is currently looking for a Raise Bore Helper for projects in the Sudbury area. Reporting to the Raise Bore Supervisor, the Raise Bore Helper will support the Raise Bore team for the operation of Raise Bore activities in a safe and efficient manner. This role requires flexibility to travel to other project locations, as required.
• Follow rules related to safety standards and practices before, during and after work
• Conduct pre-start checks of work area and equipment
• Assist operators and team in the operation of Raise Bore activities
• Practice good housekeeping (maintaining a clean work area, storage of materials and spare parts)
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Ontario Common Core modules
• Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
• Sound knowledge, skills and experience in operation of machinery
• Proven ability to recognize and follow verbal and written instructions
• Able to work rotation; day and night shifts
• Able and willing to travel as required
• Valid drivers license required
• Long Hole experience is an asset
*No external recruiters please.
calendar_today1 day ago
work DMC Mining Services