Programmer analyst, System and infrastructure operations, maintenance and development (BB-6A722)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Job LevelNV-10As a systems and infrastructure development, operations and maintenance programmer analyst, you participate in IT efficiency and quality by analyzing, designing, configuring, developing, maintaining and upgrading software products in accordance with the organization’s requirements.
Your skills in technology and your ability to anticipate innovation actively help develop, standardize and implement large-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You analyze client and partner requirements and you recommend appropriate IT solutions. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require in-depth, extensive knowledge of your line of work.
You help solve highly complex problems that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with different stakeholders working in many other fields.
You lead and serve as a systems specialist for your team, clients and stakeholders.
General Information on the Position
- Develop complex execution strategies, analyze, design and document business products and solutions.
- Analyze and develop software products (design, code, automate and run tests), while applying development, data and security best practices.
- Write procedures, guidelines and development methods. Help develop documentation that is prepared and delivered for training purposes to peers and users.
- Cocreate with business partners and architects to standardize solutions accordingly.
- Actively look for system optimization opportunities while taking into consideration possible impacts. Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve highly complex operational and conceptual problems during major incidents.
- Lead software package installations and testing as well as inhouse application deployment.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skillsAction oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the jobCommunicates effectively, Complexity, Plans and aligns, Resourcefulness, Tech savvy
Work Location1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Trade UnionNon Syndiqué
Job FamilyInformation technology (FG)
calendar_today3 days ago