Always Looking for Collision Damage Estimators (417 Nissan) (BB-4BB87)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
What We Offer
• Competitive wages
• Ongoing training
• Fast paced, busy Collision Centre
• Up to date equipment
• Incredible and energetic work environment
• Benefits package
417 Nissan is an AutoCanada dealership. We are always looking for experienced Collision Damage Estimators to join our growing team. As the primary point of contact, you will play a critical role in terms of the curating the customer experience. Leveraging your extensive knowledge of the vehicle repair process, you will deal directly with insurance partners and Collision Centre team members to deliver an exceptional service to our valued clients.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Serve as the primary point of contact to clients during the entire repair process.
• Examine and evaluate the client’s vehicle to determine the extent of damage including structural, body, mechanical, electrical and interior damage.
• Write comprehensive estimates and supplements for comprehensive OEM repairs.
• Inspect vehicles throughout the repair process for quality control to ensure the entire repair is completed to client, Insurance and OEM standards.
• Set customer expectations of required processing procedures and communicate the repair plan.
• Update and inform clients on completion times, costs and any possible changes regarding the status of the repair process.
• Compliance with all corporate policies and procedures, proper repair procedures, legislative changes, and industry trends.
• Provide exceptional customer service to our valued clients.
• Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a Collision Centre Estimator role.
• Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
• A person who is a team player, of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
• Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.).
• Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
calendar_today1 day ago