Medical Admin/Receptionist (BB-1FE50)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
We currently have openings for an individual who has a positive and professional attitude, who enjoys working as a team. We are looking to recruit Receptionists and General Office Administration within our team. We are looking to fill full-time positions at our North York and Thornhill.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are operating on reduced hours on Monday through Friday and occasional Saturday.
These positions require strong and well-developed communication skills over both phone and electronic communication. Our office is fast paced and so being an organized individual as well as a cooperative team player with experience in the field is an absolute must for this position. Experience in the medical industry is an asset!
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL! THANK YOU!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- File and maintain patient charts according to Clinic requirements.
- Prepare charts for patients seeing the Doctor.
- Book patient and Doctor appointments.
- Complete data entry in a timely and accurate manner.
- Schedule consultations according to Doctors schedule.
- Create patient chart for new patients.
- Confirm booking for patients.
- Check messages at least 3 times daily.
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
- Complete and process product and medical supplies inventory.
- Receive and process payments from patients for products and services.
- Mail all invoices to the Accounting Dept.
- Complete and process Supply Requisition Form.
- Pull charts for all doctor’s schedule as required for the next day.
- Provide stats for certain department when necessary
- Check/respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Conduct Urine tests as per Doctor Request.
- Physician room set up and organization.
- Cleaning of lunchroom, reception area, physician offices and staff bathroom.
- Providing daily reports of task completion.
- Greet patients in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Answer all incoming calls within the first three rings using the proper telephone standard.
- Prepare patient receipts as required.
- Provide current/prospective patients with information in person and by phone following doctor’s advice.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional manner in person or over the phone.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to produce high-quality work in accordance with clinic standards.
- Need to project a positive image at all times being the first point of contact for patients.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Must be able to handle work volume fluctuations.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and occasional overtime if applicable.
- Computer and technology knowledge is an asset.
The hours of clinic operations are as follows (Due to Covid-19):
North York & Thornhill Locations: Tuesday 9AM - 3PM, Wednesday 9AM - 3PM, Thursday 9AM - 3PM (16hrs/week)
Minimum of 1 year experience as Medical Receptionist is a must. 2 years experience preferred.
If you feel that you would be asset to our ever-growing company, please send us your resume.
About Toronto Poly Clinic:
calendar_today6 hours ago
work Toronto Poly Clinic