Director, Canadian Channel (BB-8D704)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
The Director – Canadian Channels will have responsibility for the continued development and management of all Canadian channel pathways and partner sales operations within the Canadian region. This position will be responsible for implementation of the strategy for driving sales, partner enablement, marketing and all related programs to drive sales with partners across the country. Canadian channel pathways include; Alliances (OEM), Corporate Resellers, Major Nationals, Gold, Silver and Un-registered partners, as well as Cloud and Distribution partners. This position will report directly to the Vice President – Americas Channel Sales and dotted line to the Canadian VP of Sales. This person will be part of the Canadian leadership team.
- Proposes the plan, gains acceptance, drives and executes the Canadian Channel sales plan.
- Accountable for developing and executing Channel sales programs in Canada.
- Deliver strong year-over-year revenue growth with all partner types in Canada
- Develop and implement strategies for recruiting new Channel Partners
- Fosters a successful and positive team environment.
- Recruits, develops, coaches, trains and manages Channel sales staff.
- Proposes marketing activities & plans to assist Channel sales development
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure Channel performances and takes corrective actions where necessary.
- Works cross functionally with Canadian Sales/SE Leaders and Regional Channel Directors in the USA
- Must be a high performing sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding established goals and objectives in a fast-growing high tech company.
- Proven record of building, enabling and aggressively driving sales through a network of Canadian partners utilizing a 2-tier distribution model.
- Strong sales planning skills.
- Proven relationships with the top management of Canada’s major Channel and Alliance Partners is a requirement.
- Experience in the virtualization market is preferred.
- SFDC or similar CRM experience is required.
- Must be a skilled motivator with a demonstrated ability to manage top Channel Partners.
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal ) with an ability to interact effectively with C-level executives and senior managers
- Experience working cross functionally across Canada and the USA
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
calendar_today2 days ago