Senior Programmatic Platform Specialist (BB-A3791)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Senior Programmatic Platform Specialist
AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an advanced Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of downtown Montreal. AdGear/Samsung Ads focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung Ads is an advanced advertising platform where advertisers find and connect with audiences across over 100M Samsung Households around the world. Samsung Ads delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory. Using our data, insights, and scale, we help advertisers reach consumers across CTV, our native apps, mobile and desktop. With Samsung Ads, advertisers can buy the way they want, reach who they need, and prove business results.
Our purpose is to deliver unparalleled results for our customers. By using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform, Samsung Ads is uniquely positioned to transform the advertising landscape. We deliver on Samsung Electronics’ 51-year commitment to excellence through smart, easy, effective advertising solutions to make advanced video advertising work.
The Global Platform Operations’ mission is to deliver quality ad delivery services and operations support to the tech stack across all markets around the globe in a standardized, centralized and efficient manner.
Currently working very closely with all Sales and Operations teams in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APSBO) and Latin America (LASBO).
What you’ll do
As a Senior Programmatic Platform Specialist, you will be a member of our AdOperations & work closely with our Supply and Sales teams, along with our Managed Services AdOps team.
In this role, you will be tasked with assigned deals to ensure smooth PMP/PG delivery and performance. You'll be responsible for the set-up and management of key PMP/PG campaigns, monitoring deal performance and analyzing data.
We are looking for someone who can aid in the development of PPM/PG collateral, case studies, best practices, benchmarks. This opportunity will require that you lead special initiatives and work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to drive operational efficiency and/or increase revenue in our SSP. You will report directly to the Group Lead - AdOperations.
- Ensure setup, execution, troubleshooting and optimization of programmatic PMP/PG deals
- Improve internal trading efficiency: building strong relationships with key partners (publishers, SSPs), internal consulting and troubleshooting, training of junior programmatic specialists, improving internal workflows and processes
- Manage most complicated programmatic campaigns and build guidelines and best practices on how to manage such campaigns
- Troubleshoot issues on all PG/PMPs and work closely with our internal teams (Campaign Activation Specialists, account management and sales) and SSPs to resolve issues
- Lead special initiatives that will drive operational efficiency and/or increase revenue in our SSP
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeted objectives/KPIs are met
- Provide recommendations on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Proactively resolve and/or escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to appropriate counterpart
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeted objectives are met
- Liaise between CAS and CSMs to ensure successful campaign execution, including asset deliverables, timelines, tags and KPIs
- Validate campaign setup to ensure performance will be in line with customer expectations
- Measure and communicate campaign performance throughout the duration of the campaign, including post campaign wrap ups
- Give feedback to the Product team on features that would improve team efficiency
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 5 to 7 years’ hands on experience managing, optimizing and analyzing RTB online advertising campaigns in a DSP, from which at least 1+ year of SSP experience
- Expert in Programmatic advertising, Creative Management, Pixel Management - past experience managing PG campaigns is an asset
- Expert on execution of the campaign using more than one platform such as: DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other DSPs, RTB media (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges or in-house ad-network tools)
- Able to troubleshoot complicated discrepancies between DSP and ad servers or DSPs and SSPs.
- Expert on Viewability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals and ad fraud measurement with Ad-verification and Audience verification vendors such as MOAT, DoubleVerify, Nielsen DAR and others
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel; vlookup, pivot tables and other such functions
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Jira and Operative.One
- Strong communication skills, able to lead conversations that involve Sr counterparts
- Strong ability to assess priorities and multi-task
- Effective time management skills
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop relationships with customers (internal and external), suppliers and co-workers
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven success:
- Leading conversations to ensure best possible outcome for all parties involved
- Ability to autonomously manage the execution of complex digital ad campaigns
- Working closely with internal and external teams to develop timely solutions to issues
The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and effectively handle working across different teams and priorities. The candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking ownership in creating opportunities, aligning to the yearly plan but also being flexible to take advantage of new opportunities.
If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build an outstanding, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus on design and customer experience, you've come to the right place.
About our culture…
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago