Summer Camp Site Manager (GTA and Southwestern Ontario) (BB-1A57C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Pedalheads is looking for Site Managers for our Summer camps!
We are looking for Site Managers to work in a leadership position at our camps. Pedalheads Site Managers are responsible for managing all activities at their respective camps. Daily duties include:
- Program Management - Ensures that program delivery and safety standards are maintained, and that every participant has a positive and rewarding experience at Pedalheads. This will require lots of hands-on involvement with the kids.
- Human Resources/Employee Relations - Schedules and manages camp supervisor, instructors, and volunteers, mentoring and motivating your team and recording and entering payroll hours.
- Customer Service - Be willing to go the extra mile to engage customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Administration - Assist with on-site registration, creating weekly schedules and class lists.
- Operations - Manage equipment and supplies for your site.
We are looking for people with experience managing, coaching, or supervising youths ages 13 through 24, preferably in a camp or sport environment. Ideal candidates will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic. You will be dynamic leaders who bring out the best in their teams through mentorship, motivation, and hands-on leadership.
Contract position from June to August 2021.
Attendance at mandatory paid training is required.
Salaried position- TBD
Pedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and welcoming to everyone. We believe that the presence of many voices from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds, political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation, socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities will make our programs and workplaces richer for all.
We welcome applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment process, please feel free to contact the Pedalheads Human Resources Department in confidence.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Pedalheads Bike Camps