Admissions - Lead (BB-E557C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Job Title: Admissions & Parking Lead
Wage Category: Seasonal (June-September)
Reports to: Admissions Supervisor
Availability: 20-40 Hours/Week (weekdays, weekends, holidays)
JOB PURPOSE: The Admissions & Parking Lead is responsible for selling tickets and passes, validating tickets and providing information to guests arriving at Wet'n'Wild, The Admissions & Parking Attendant will also be responsible for assisting Admissions Supervisor with supervisory duties as needed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell tickets and passes using a computerized point of sale system
- Manage transactions and handle cash as required
- Validate tickets and passes and enforce Wet'n'Wild Toronto's admission requirements
- Monitor supply inventories and alert their Manager of any potential replenishment needs
- Attend to guest issues and resolve within their authority
- Ensure all records and reports are complete and filed
- Enforce cash procedures and security protocols
- Ensure staff takes required breaks and shift changes are executed.
- Must be available to work all shifts whether they are morning, afternoon, or evening hours.
- Must be available to work Monday through Sunday.
- All other duties assigned or necessary to support the park as a whole and the Operations department. Management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances
- Follow all park standards and policies and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining clean work areas at all times
- Comply with all required COVID-19 health and safety protocols as per company policy, and determined by public health guidelines.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Comforting interacting with people
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Goal oriented
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with ticketing or retail Point of Sales Systems and processes
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to sit and/stand/and walk for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must be able to work outdoors at various times throughout the year
- Requires manual and bi-manual dexterity, fine and gross motor skills, hand/eye coordination, near vision, hearing and speech
- Requires occasional kneeling and bending
- Requires occasional walking, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Requires occasional lifts and carries up to 60 pounds
- Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two wheel hand truck
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position requires occasional work in or around wetness, confined spaces-cramped quarters, heights, noise, detergents/chemicals, mechanical hazards, moving objects, fumes/odors, dust, mists, gases, or vibrations. The noise level is generally moderate.
Any and all other duties that is assigned or necessary in order to support the Operations Department and the park as a whole. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, staff levels, or technical developments) arise.
WET'N'WILD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WET'N'WILD TORONTO IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
calendar_today1 day ago
work Wet 'n' Wild Toronto