Android Developer (BB-B7B5E)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our fast-growing, Canadian based native mobile development team.
The ideal candidate should have experience successfully shipping mobile applications and supporting them in production, loves learning quickly and helping our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of a high-performance Scrum team, made up of software developers, UX designers, architects, business analysts, QA engineers, and sales individuals, who all work together in-house at Aequilibrium. On occasion, you may be required to work off-site with our clients’ technology teams.
We’re looking for developers who value their soft skills as much as their technical ones, understand what it really means to do Agile software development and are ready to work with a ridiculously driven team.
Sound like you? Then read the requirements below and apply through this posting.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to learn fast (like, really fast) and ready to make a big impact
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies like Scrum. You apply the Agile values to your work and understand how they can add to your team’s success
- Experience working directly with clients and stakeholders. You’re a consultant, comfortable interacting with clients to solve their business challenges
- You can handle working on multiple projects or tasks and keep them all under control
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Occasional travel required for training and client projects
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in Android development
- Developing and maintaining software using Kotlin.
- Experience developing and successfully launching native Android apps to Google Play
- You understand the ins and outs of fragments, animation, threading, and the latest Android APIs
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition. We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (such as Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
AEQ are currently 100% remote due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we have retained our office in downtown Vancouver, for occasional access and for the members of the team that like to come in.
Even once restrictions are lifted, we will continue supporting remote workers based in other parts of Canada and around the world.
Some of the Benefits
We offer our full time employees:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
Check out some of our recent press:
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
work Aequilibrium Software Inc.