Assistant manager (BB-F7F57)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
The life at Aubainerie is to share our passion for fashion and offer a pleasant shopping experience. Quebec leader of trendy fashion for the whole family with its 59 points of sale, Aubainerie is determined to offer the best to all our customers with the latest styles. Driven by a desire to make the latest trends accessible to everyone, the Aubainerie team continues to renew its collections and continue to grow as Quebec leaders in the retail landscape.
The large Aubainerie family has been giving back to the community since the beginning of the business. Excellence, integrity and family spirit are part of our DNA. A welcoming work environment and a healthy atmosphere that values teamwork. Do you want to reinvent yourself and take on new challenges? This post is for you.
The assistant manager, under the supervision of the manager, is responsible for supporting the manager in his daily tasks in order to help maximize the sales of his store in order to achieve the objectives set by the owner (s), and while participating in the management of human resources and the various spheres inherent in the administration of the store.
The daily life of an assistant manager at Aubainerie is:
- Assist the manager in carrying out the day-to-day activities of his store in order to maximize the efficiency and productivity of the team and to achieve and even surpass his sales objectives;
- Act as a role model for employees in the application of Aubainerie's customer service standards;
- Participate, when required, in the various human resources activities: hiring, integration, training, performance evaluation, disciplinary measures and dismissals;
- See to optimize the potential of employees and motivate them through continuous coaching and delegation of tasks;
- Ensure, in collaboration with the manager, that the store's outfit and maintenance reflect the image that Aubainerie wishes to project;
- Ensure, in collaboration with the Manager, that marketing and signage meet established standards and maximize sales potential;
- Assist the manager in handling complaints and dissatisfied clients by seeking fair compensation;
- React quickly and make the necessary changes based on promotions, sales and seasons;
- Ensure, in collaboration with the window dressers and the manager, that the merchandise is on the sales floor quickly and share with the manager the necessary replenishments;
- Manage, with the help of the Manager, various administrative tasks (filing, accounting, etc.) and ensure that work processes and policies and procedures are followed;
- If necessary, make replacements;
- Other related tasks
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
We want to meet you if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar function
- 3 to 5 years experience in retail
- Experience in clothing and in supermarkets
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Leadership and exceptional coaching ability
- Ease of communication, interpersonal skills and dynamism
- Customer orientation and the achievement of results
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted in order to lighten the text and has no discriminatory intent.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onQuebec City, Canada