Inside Sales Representative (BB-05853)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Inside Sales Representative
At Cascadia Metals, we have never wavered from the original drive that started our business and our owners remain fully invested in the success of Cascadia Metals. Our investment isn't only in land and machinery, but in the people...our employees. Still strong and unrelenting, we will continue to become more efficient and progressive in our thoughts moving forward. Our optimistic view of the future...we believe there will always be room for creative, innovative distribution in the future.
Cascadia Metals is seeking a motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our team in our Winnipeg location.
- Full cycle customer service including receiving and accurately processing orders
- Answering questions and following up with customers
- Analyze and resolve customer complaints
- Assisting in developing project bids
- Creating and maintaining customer records
- Developing new and existing relationships with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- A Post-Secondary degree is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior sales experience and ideally experience within the steel industry.
- Experience with pre-painted steel would be an asset but is not a requirement to be considered for this role.
- A good instinct for sales and building relationships with customers
- Driven and results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with strong ability to track, manage, and follow through on details
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
Why Work for Us:
- Company paid benefits package, including Extended Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Vision
- 2 weeks vacation to use in your first year, 3 weeks on your 2nd anniversary
- 6 Personal Days to do whatever you like with
- 4% RRSP matching program after 3 months
calendar_today3 days ago
work Cascadia Metals