Consultant, Quality Improvement - Physician Quality Improvement (PQI) (BB-F8EE3)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
We strive to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. From the financial advisor managing our health care resources, to the IT professional enabling life-saving data, to the nurse and physician on the front line of patient care, everyone plays a role in the care continuum. Together, we create great workplaces.
Bring your demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement principles, methods and tools and your commitment to excellence in service and care, to a role where you can really make a difference. In this diverse role as Consultant, Quality Improvement, you will support physician activities and services across Fraser Health as they pertain to the Physician Quality Improvement (PQI) and other Specialist Services Committee (SSC) initiatives.
The Specialist Services Committee (SSC) was formed in 2006 under the Physician Master Agreement to help the Doctors of BC, BC government and health authorities collaborate on the delivery of specialist services and support improvement of the specialist care system in BC.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 28,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and nearly 8,000 volunteers, we serve more than 1.8 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Fraser Health has twelve acute care hospitals, a dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre, and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. BC is known as one of the most desirable places to live in the world. The many vibrant communities within Fraser Health include inspiring scenery and accessibility to an abundance of outdoor activities.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- •Work in partnership with operational and clinical leaders to provide leadership and expertise in the application of quality improvement principles, practices, and tools, both at point of care and service and in support of clinical program priorities, in alignment with Fraser Health's strategic goals. •Promote the integration and standardization of evidence-based systems and tools with the design of safe, effective, and efficient care delivery processes.
- •Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement principles, methods and tools, including, but not limited to:
- •The Model for Improvement. •Advanced knowledge of Improvement Science •data collection and design •Analysis of data including
- •Basic and Advanced Shewart Charts •CUMSUM •autoregressive techniques •Data Transforms •DoE •Pert/CPM •Analysis of Multivariate Data
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have:
- •Master's Degree in a health care related field. Educational preparation in quality improvement, certificate in quality improvement, Lean, Six-Sigma or equivalent training in the use of quality improvement methods and tools. •Seven (7) years' recent, related experience in health care services management in progressively more responsible and varied roles, including a minimum of two (2) years' experience in quality improvement development, implementation and evaluation. •Valid Class V BC Driver's Licence and possession of a personal vehicle for business related purposes.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience is acceptable.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- •A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are extraordinary in their respective fields. •Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Take the next step and apply online so we can continue the conversation.
Fraser Health values diversity within the workplace.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Fraser Health