Cloud Architect - 100% remote for Telus Canada (BB-FE8D1)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Role: Cloud Architect
Location: 100% remote for Telus Canada
Duration: 6+ Month
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. We consistently deliver positive relationships, market-leading offerings, and business results.
- 13+ years of experience as an Architect with Java and Go full-stack enterprise app development skills
- Experienced in executing a Cloud Migration project
- Must have broad experience in IT domain including Public (Google Cloud & AWS) Cloud Architectures & Private/Hybrid, Containers (K8 & Docker) & App Development
- Product engineering hands-on experience with 12-factor app deployment
- Proven experience in production support for GCP Services such as GKE, Istio, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus- Hands-on experience in Re-architecting, Migrating, and refactoring an existing legacy / monolithic application into Cloud Native solution.
- Extensive experience at all levels of the technology stack - Infrastructure, Backend APIs, and Frontend Development.
- Strong technical expertise in DevOps tools and methodologies for continuous tools improvement, process automation, and innovation.
- Ability to define SRE frameworks for various IT enterprise teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work with Enterprise Application teams to detail Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution for given proposal, respond to RFP's, RFI's
- Execute a cloud migration project throughout the entire lifecycle for large scale data center migrations
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large transformational/complex technical solutions/data models in terms of compliance to requirements, the efficiency of solution or implementation
- Collaborate with various infrastructure and applications teams and work on various GCP Services and open source technologies
- Partner with customers to develop and execute success plans: organizational, programmatic and technical strategies to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals
- Develop business case, joint GTM plan with the partner and collaterals
- Create Reusable artifacts from the perspective of Google Cloud Platform and Infrastructure services also including data and security
- Perform proof of concepts demonstrating the gains in cost reduction, productivity improvements, turnaround time
- Highly Preferred to have GCP Certifications
a: 2475 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
w: www.brickredsys.com e:
calendar_today1 day ago