Dental Assistant (BB-3D4B9)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
F/T DENTAL ASSISTANT - RIVERBEND DENTAL CLINIC - NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK
Energetic! Professional! Fun! Dose this sound like you? We are looking for a talented Certified Dental Assistant to join our modern, busy and well established clinic. Our ideal candidate is someone with a passion for patient care and a desire to be part of our wonderful family like team. We cheer each other on and work diligently to keep our patients smiling bright. If this sounds like you then we need to talk!
What we need from you:
- Graduate of an Accredited Level II Intra-oral dental assisting program
- Saskatchewan Dental Assistant Association (SDAA) certification and National Dental Assistant Examining Board (NDAEB) certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to listen and converse with patients.
- Excellent customer service skills and using tact and discretion as well as the ability to educate while building rapport with patients.
- Have a positive can-do mentality and will work as part of a team to provide the best service and patient care
- CPR Level C with AED is considered an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits
- Uniform allowance
New grads are welcome, come join our awesome Team!
calendar_today4 days ago