AEM Web Specialist (BB-36059)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping engineers and technology developers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight Global Marketing (KGM) is passionate about showcasing how our world-class test and measurement hardware, software, and system solutions help customers deliver innovations in key industry markets: wireless communications, automotive, IoT, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor.
AEM Web Specialist
Are you convinced you could generate excitement in customers around Keysight products? Does designing exciting web pages, crafting web content, and developing web marketing strategies to increase leads excites you? What about working on a global team inside an industry-leading company?
Keysight Technologies is looking to hire a self-motivated individual to help drive Keysight web marketing. This exciting opportunity is for a talented AEM Web Specialist who would work with Marketers and IT to implement the digital transformation roadmap of the organization.
Key capabilities and requirements:
• As an AEM Web Specialist, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet digital transformation marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
• Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions working with stakeholders and architects to deliver critical functionality.
• Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
• Support back end integrators and QA analysts with the testing and deployment of code to production environments.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. Optimize front-end code for performance and scalability.
• Perform automated and manual testing for accessibility, performance, and cross-browser compatibility.
• Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance and make project technology recommendations
• Participate in supporting additional Marketing web infrastructure activities as per business requirements.
The role can be based remotely anywhere in US or Canada.
Keysight Global Marketing
calendar_today6 days ago
work Keysight Technologies