Desktop Support Technician l (BB-3A6AF)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Desktop Support Technician
On behalf of our client, Procom is searching for a Desktop Support Technician for a 3 month Contract in Toronto ON.
Desktop Support Technician Job Details
Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications To set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network. Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access. Chalk out a maintenance plan for the prevention of unexpected failures. Setting up the Organization’s computer system to meet specific business goals. Monitoring day to day computer performance. Update and maintain computer inventory and equipment. Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections. Ensure desktop computers interconnection seamlessly with diverse systems keeping in mind for compatibility factors. Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software. Endorse and apply upgrades to systems to ensure durability. Assess functional needs to regulate system purchase specifications. Resolve hardware and network connectivity issues. Validate & approve VPN access for all remote users. Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems. Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems. Train and guide staff hardware and software usage. Work scheule - M-F.
Desktop Support Technician Must Have Skills
- 2-3 years of related work experience, or AA degree, or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience. A+ Certification –
- Windows 10 Experience
- Office 365
- Knowledge and understanding in PC hardware and software support and understanding of LAN’s technologies.
- VPN Access Experience
Desktop Support Technician Nice to Have Skills
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL customers
- Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success—strive for more than the status quo.
- Not intimidated by problems you’ve never seen before—confidence is key!
Desktop Support Technician Assignment Length
Desktop Support Technician Location
100 Stokes St, Toronto
Desktop Support Technician Start Date
calendar_today2 days ago