Solution Architect (BB-41879)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Location: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a Solution Architect looking to join great organization with a fun culture, fantastic benefits and great work-life balance? Apply today!
What will you do?
- Create solution architecture and project design that outlines the solution to be built
- Improve alignment and delivery speed by extending the enterprise architecture practice to create a continuum
- Ensures that solution specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development team
What skills do you need?
- 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect supporting complex technical environments
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and Zachman
- Experience working with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), DevOps, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
calendar_today5 days ago
work Annex Consulting Group