Seafood Manager (BB-F7C05)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
~~~~At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team's drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Be in the action and help make the difference when serving our customers. Become a brand ambassador and share your passion for food with our customers by becoming a Seafood Manager at our Ogilvie Metro store at 1930 Montreal Rd., Gloucester, ON
- Adheres to the department’s assigned budget
- Manages and directs activities pertaining to department staff including hiring, coaching, training and disciplining
- Ensures proper ordering, purchasing and inventory control and develops and implements strategic plans to achieve projected gross profits
- Ensures department is ready for business at all times
- Implements and ensures adherence to Customer Service Policy
- Ensures adherence to Company policies and procedures and government regulations concerning health & safety, sanitation, security, etc.
- Provides support with overall store operations including store opening and closing
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
- Community college graduate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ directly related management experience with extensive product knowledge, government regulations, ordering, merchandising, inventory taking and gross profit analysis
- Customer service driven and highly organized
- Proven leadership abilities with strong communication skills
- Capable of standing for a prolonged period of 4-8 hours; of bending, twisting and turning and reaching; working in a refrigerated environment and of lifting up to 60 lbs.
calendar_today2 days ago